Engineers India Limited has released a recruitment notification for 67 Management Trainee Posts. All the candidates will be selected for the post based on their performance in GATE 2018. Here, we will provide all the latest updates about EIL recruitment 2018.
EIL releases recruitments in various sectors as per the requirement. All the Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply for the post before the last date. Here, we will provide important details such as Education Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply, etc.
EIL Recruitment 2018 – 67 Management Trainee Posts
- 1 EIL Recruitment 2018 – 67 Management Trainee Posts
- 1.1 How to Apply?
- 1.2 Important Dates & Official Notification
- 1.3 EIL Recruitment 2017 / 2018 – Apply Online for 229 Trade, Technician Apprentice Posts
- 1.4 EIL Recruitment 2017 Important Details
- 1.5 How to apply online for EIL Recruitment 2017?
- 1.6 EIL recruitment 2017 Official Notification & Important Dates
Engineers India Limited, which is a Navratna Public Sector Company is India’s Total Solutions Engineering Consultancy Organization focusing on projects on Conventional & Lump-sum Turnkey basis. In the last five years, EIL has executed projects in different sectors such as Petrochemicals, pipeline, metallurgy, fertilizer, etc. However, they will be now focusing sunrise sectors such as Nuclear, Solar Water & Waste Management, etc. Every year, EIL hires intelligent, energetic and ambitious Engineering Graduates to its team in order to provide world-class training.
Total No of Posts: 67 Posts
Name of Posts
1. Civil Engineer: 17 Posts
2. Mechanical Engineer: 35 Posts
3. Chemical Engineer: 15 Posts
Education Qualification: Candidate should have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg).
Application Fee: NIL
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age should be 25 years and maximum age should be 38 years. Age limit for OBC candidates is 3 years and for SC/ST candidates it is 5 years.
Selection Process: Recruitment process will be conducted for candidates based on their performance in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2018) followed by Interview. All the graduate engineers or final year students of engineering from particular branches as mentioned above, who are willing to handle the challenging career in Engineers India Limited can apply.
How to Apply?
Before applying for the post, candidates should refer to the official recruitment notification. Please note that all the candidates have to fill the details online only.
Follow the simple steps given below:
1. First of all, visit the EIL Recruitment Portal, which is http://recruitment.eil.co.in/.
2. Here, you will view a section of “Recruitment for Management Trainee Post.”
3. Then, you have to click on “Post to Apply.”
4. Now, you have to click on “Registration Details” in order to start the registration process.
5. Fill all the details in the form. Lastly, a registration number will be generated, please note down the registration number as it will be useful for further purposes.
6. Lastly, take a printout of the Application form as it will be useful for further purposes.
7. Candidates would have to mention GATE-2018 registration number. All the candidates should ensure that entered information is correct. In case of any false information, the application will be rejected.
Important Dates & Official Notification
Starting Date of Online Registration: 11-04-2018
Last Date of Online Registration: 02-05-2018
We have provided all the essential details about EIL Recruitment 2018 – 67 Management Trainee Posts. If you found this information helpful, then feel free to share it with your friends and followers.
EIL Recruitment 2017 – 2018 – Apply Online for 229 Trade, Technician Apprentice Posts: Latest EIL Recruitment Notifications will be available on this page. Recently, Government of India, Engineers India Limited (EIL) has released a notification for recruitment 229 Trade Apprentice, and Technical Apprentice Vacancies.
EIL Recruitment 2017 / 2018 – Apply Online for 229 Trade, Technician Apprentice Posts
EIL releases Recruitment notifications for various posts all the candidates on regular basis. For this year, all the Eligible Candidates for Trade & Technical Apprentice Posts can apply by reading all the instructions. All the important details such as Education Qualification, Total No of Posts, Age Limit, How to apply, etc. will be available here.
EIL Recruitment 2017 Important Details
Total No of Posts: 229 Vacancies
Name of Posts:
1. Trade Apprentice: 179 Posts (Approx.)
-Accountant: 10 Posts
– HR Assistant: 14 posts
– Draftsman Civil: 17 Posts
– Draftsman Mechanical: 17 Posts
– Draftsman Electrical: 05 Posts
– Secretarial Assistant: 18 posts
– Stenographer: 14 Posts
– Receptionist: 08 Posts
– Lab Assistant: 15 posts
– Architectural Assistant: 10 Posts
– Steward: 07 Posts
– Library Assistant: 05 Posts
– Horticulture Assistant: 03 Posts
– House-keeper corporate: 14 posts
– Cabin/Room Attendant: 22 Posts
2. Technical Apprentice: 50 Posts (Approx.)
Age Limit: Candidates age should be not less than 18 years as on the 28-11-2017. Also here, Age Relaxation is given to all the SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates according to the Government rules.
For Trade Apprentice Post: Graduation in any Discipline or 10th Class Examination under 10+2 System of Education.
For Technical Apprentice Post: Graduation in Diploma Engineering.
Selection Process: All the Candidates will be selected based on the merit list.
Application Fee: There is no Application Fee.
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Read More: Odisha District Recruitment 2017
How to apply online for EIL Recruitment 2017?
Follow the step-by-step procedure given below:
1. In order to apply, all the candidates should have a valid Mail-ID and Password.
2. First of all, Visit the Official Website of Engineers India Limited.
3. Now click on the Careers-> Applying to EIL-> Current Openings.
4. After this, you have to select the post and click on it.
5. Later, fill all the details on the application form. Upload all the necessary documents in the form.
6. Verify all the details in the application form and then click on submit.
EIL recruitment 2017 Official Notification & Important Dates
Starting Date of Application: 08-11-2017
Last Date of Submitting the Application Form: 28-11-2017
In order to get detailed information about Education Qualification, Training, Stipend, & Other details click on the link given below:
We hope that you complete details about EIL Recruitment 2017 for Trade and Technical Apprentice Posts. If you found this information helpful, then feel free to share this information with your friends and followers.
Read More: RRC Sports Quota Recruitment 2017