Latest details about GIC Recruitment 2018 will be available here. Currently, General Insurance Corporation of India has released a recruitment notification for 25 Assistant Manager Posts.
Here, we will provide important details such as Educational Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply, etc.
GIC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 25 Assistant Manager Posts @www.gicofindia.com
Total no of Posts: 25
Name of Posts: Assistant Manager
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree from any of the well-known University or Institution along with 60% marks and 55% marks for all the SC/ST Candidates.
Age Limit: Candidate minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation for all the candidates will be applicable as per the rules of the government.
Selection Process: All the candidates will be selected on the basis of the written examination, group discussion & Interview.
Pay Scale: Payscale of all the candidates will be as follows:
Rs. 32,795/- to Rs. 62,315/-
Application Fee: For all General category candidates it is Rs 500/- and for all the other candidates there is no application fee.
How to Apply for GIC Recruitment?
Follow the steps given below:
1. First of all, visit the official website of GIC India, which is www.gicofindia.com.
2. Then, you have to click on Career.
3. After this, you have to click on Recruitment of scale officers.
4. Now, fill all the details in the GIC Online Application form.
5. Verify all the details again.
6. Pay the application fee if needed.
7. Upload scanned copies of photograph & signature.
8. Lastly, click on the submit button to submit the form.
Important Dates & Official Notification
Starting date of Online Application: 09-05-2018
Last date of Online Application: 29-05-2018
We hope that you are now able to apply for GIC Recruitment 2018 for 25 Assistant Manager Post. If you found this information helpful, then feel free to share it with your friends.