Jammu University Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (BSc), Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Bachelor of Administration (BBA), and Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) examination results are available at the official site. Jammu University First Semester Result has been released by the University of Jammu. The university has declared the results of the exam held in months of November and December previous year.
Jammu University BA/BSc/BCom/BBA/BCA/BCom(H)/BA Eng.(H) second-semester examination results were released in October previous year. The candidates who want to apply for Re-evaluation of Jammu University results are informed to carefully study the rules before doing so because of the marks to be given by the Re-evaluators shall be the best of the two scores received by the student after re-evaluation and that no more re-evaluation is allowable.
How to check Jammu University First Semester Result?
1. First of all, visit the official site, http://www.coeju.com/
2. Log in to the official site.
3. Click on “Result of B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA/ BCA/ B.A. Eng. (H)/B.Com. (H) 1st Semester (CBCS) Examination, held in November/December 2017”.
4. View your result.
5. Download your result for further use.
How to apply for Re-evaluation: Jammu University First Semester Result
The re-evaluation will be done by the separate examiner. The final result after the re-evaluation will be the best of the two scores obtained by the students after re-evaluation process.
1. Firstly, go to the official site, http://www.coeju.com/
2. Click on “Re-evaluation of first Semester” icon.
3. Enter roll no., select the subject in which the candidate wants to assist reevaluating.
4. After that, the form can be printed on A4 size paper.
5. The candidate can deposit fees either by the old system of depositing in J&K Bank assigned branches or by assisting online payment gateway and make a payment with the net banking, debit/credit card.
6. The physical form along with proof or receipt of fees payment arrive at the University before the last date, in both payment modes.