How to Link Aadhaar Card with PAN Card Online / Offline: Aadhaar card, throughout its existence, has become indeed the most important document, which reflects the identity of an Indian citizen. With the existence of Aadhaar card, the government thus decided to make matters more secure in the country, thereby passing a law that every Indian citizen, who is above the age of 18 years old, must link Aadhaar card with PAN card Online / Offline.
Link Aadhar with PAN: Thus, there is an urgent need that everyone must go by the same rule and has to do the same. as of now, the only way to link Aadhaar card with PAN card as of now is through an online portal, which anyone can access over the internet.
Below will be mentioned all the steps that you need to go by in order to link your existing Aaadhaar card with your existing PAN card through the presence of the online portal.
Link Aadhaar Card with PAN Card in Just Two Steps
Read More: Add Mobile Number to Aadhar Card
As the government has set the rules, so we have to follow the same. Now, there are only two steps which you have to go through in order the complete the process which involves you to link Aadhaar card with PAN card. These two steps are really simple and very easy to execute, thereby you shall have no problem in order to link your Aadhaar card with your PAN card. Now, let us go through the required two steps for the linkage between Aadhaar card and PAN card.
Read More: Update Photograph On Aadhar Card
- Go and visit the website www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in, which is the official online portal to get your Aadhaar card linked to your PAN card.
- On visiting the website, you will find a page, where you have to enter some important details regarding your identity to complete the process of getting your Aaadhaar card linked to your PAN card.
- There are a total of 4 fields which you have to fill in as all of these fields are mandatory fields. The first field in this page is the “PAN” field. Here you have to provide your valid PAN number which is reflected on your PAN card, which is of 10 characters, being alphanumeric in nature.
- The second field in this page is the “Aadhaar Number” field. Here you have to provide the valid and unique Aadhaar card number which reflects on your Aadhaar card, which is of 12 characters, being numeric in nature.
- The third field in this page is the “Name as per AADHAAR” field. Here you have to enter your full name which should be exactly same as that in the way which is printed on your Aadhaar card. Any discrepancy will not be accepted.
- The fourth field in this page is the “Enter the code as in above image” field. Here you have to just enter the entire captcha in the way it is given in the respective field. The captcha will be provided to you on that page only just above the field for entering the corresponding captcha.
- You do have provisions to refresh the captcha. Do remember that all captchas are case sensitive too, thus you should enter the same way as it is given to you. Once you have correctly entered all the fields which are given to you in this page and you have also verified that all your entered fields are correct in all due respect, click on the option which says “Link Aadhaar” (it will be given at the bottom in green colour).
Read More: Aadhaar Card Correction
So, it is that simple to link your Aadhaar card to your PAN card. Do note that if you have any changes or corrections to be made in Aadhaar card or PAN card, please do it before the linkage!