Here all the latest education news such as entrance exam schedule, admit card, answer key, result etc. are provided. MHT CET 2018 Admit Card Released by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) on 24 April 2018.
All the registered candidates will be download admit card from the official site after declaring admit card. The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) is an entrance exam for candidates who want to get admission in B.E./B.Tech and B.Pharm/Pharm D in reputed colleges of Maharashtra. The MHT CET 2018 exam will be taken on 10th May 2018.
How to download MHT CET 2018 Admit Card?
1. First of all, visit the official site, dtemaharashtra.gov.in
2. Click on “Admit card”.
3. Enter registration number/roll number.
4. After that, click on submit.
5. View and download your admit card.
MHT CET Exam Pattern
-As per the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Education, the question will be asked near about 20% of the standard 11th and 80% of the standard 12th in the exam.
– All the questions are in multiple choice questions (MCQ) pattern in the exam.
– There is no any negative mark system. The some of the questions are difficult for physics, chemistry as per JEE main exam and difficult for biology as per the NEET examination.
Download admit card: 24-04-2018 to 10-05-2018
Date of the exam: 10-05-2018
Released answer key: To be declared
Date for the declaration of result: on or before 03-06-2018
How to retrieve if candidate forgot password/application number?
– If you forget the password, then you have to click on “forgot password” to retrieve.
– You can recover the password by entering application number, date of birth, mother’s first name.
– If you forget the application number, then you have to click on “forget application number” to retrieve it.
– You can recover the application number by entering your name, father’s or husband’s name, mother’s first name, date of birth, security text etc.
In this way, you can download MHT CET 2018 Admit Card.