NEIST Recruitment 2018 – Walk in for RA, JRF & Other posts: All the latest recruitment notification are given here. Recently, CSIR-North East Institute of Science & Technology (NEIST), Jorhat has published latest recruitment notification for the RA, JRF, PA, Studentship posts.
In addition, all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the given posts declared by NEIST Recruitment 2018 after referring some important details. So, here we will provide some important information such as educational qualification, age limit, and how to apply etc.
Total no of posts: 08
Name of the posts:
1. RA: 02 posts
2. JRF: 03 posts
3. PA: 01 post
4. Studentship: 02 posts
Age Limit: Here post wise age limit is given below:
– RA: Candidates maximum age should be 35 years.
– JRF: Candidates maximum age should be 30 years.
– PA & Studentship: Candidates maximum age should be 28 years.
Educational Qualification: Here post wise education qualification is given below:
– RA: Candidates should have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D. from the recognized university.
– JRF: Candidates should have completed B.E. /B.Tech/M.Sc. from the recognized university.
– PA: Candidates should have completed B.Sc in chemistry from the recognized university.
– Studentship: Candidates should have completed M.Sc. in Bioinformatics from the recognized university.
Selection Process: All the candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
How to Apply?
1. First of all, visit the official site, www.rrljorhat.res.in
2. Then, go to News & Announcements.
3. After that, click on the related advertisement link.
4. Then, read official notification very carefully.
-After that, the interested and eligible candidates should have to go for an interview along with their bio-data, all necessary original documents on 25-04-2018 to the address given below:
Address for Interview
1st Floor Administrative Bldg.,
Important date and official notification
Date & Time of interview: 25-04-2018 at 09:30 AM onwards
For more details click on the link:
View Here Official Notification
So, we hope that you are now able to apply for the given posts declared by NEIST Recruitment 2018.