NISG Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for IT & Management Professional Posts @ www.nisg.org: Latest NISG Recruitment will be available here. National Intelligence Grid (2018), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India hiring by National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) has published a recruitment notification for IT & Management Professional Posts.
Every year, NISG releases recruitment notification in various different fields as per their requirement. All the Interested candidates can apply for the post after referring Eligibility Criteria. Here, we will provide important details such as Education Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, How to Apply, etc.
NISG Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for IT & Management Professional Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Head – Enterprise Architecture
2. Enterprise Architect-Security
3. Enterprise Architect- Application & Technology
4. Project Manager Coordinator – OSINT
5. Lead – Planning and Strategy
6. Head Communications and Change Management
7. Talent Acquisition and Engagement Lead
8. Database Administrator
9. System Administrator
10. Senior System Analyst
11. Network Administrator
12. ISMS – IT Security Support
For Post 1 to 3: Candidate should have obtained Master’s Degree in Science/ Computer Applications or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology
Post 4: Candidate should have done BE/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc.
Post 5: Bachelors in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent
Post 6: Master’s Degree in Management or equivalent
Post 7: Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Equivalent. In order to get more details click on the link given more.
How to Apply?
Follow the simple process given below:
1. First of all, Visit the Official Website, which is www.nisg.org.
2. Now, click on the careers -> NATGRID Vacancies
3. Now, you will be able to see various different vacancies.
4. Select the appropriate post from the list.
5. Read all the instructions carefully and then click on “Click here to Apply“.
5. Now, you have to click on “Search by Function“.
6. Fill all the details in the Application form after you are registered.
7. Verify all the details and then click on submit.
8. Take print out of the Application form as it will be useful for further purposes.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2017
In order to get details such as Purpose, Key Responsibility & Roles, Period of Engagement, etc. click on the link given below:
We hope that you are now able to Apply for NISG Recruitment 2018 for IT & Management Professional Posts. If you found this information helpful, then feel free to share this collection with your friends and followers.