NRCB Recruitment 2018 – Walk in for JRF, Young Professional & Other posts: Recently, National Research Centre for Banana (NRCB) has declared latest recruitment notification for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Young Professionals I, II, and Technical Assistant posts. Here we will provide all latest notification of recruitment for various posts.
So, all the eligible candidates can apply for the given posts after referring some important details. Here we will provide some important information such as age limit, educational qualification, how to apply etc.
Total no of posts: 20
Name of the posts:
1. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 16 posts
2. Young Professionals – I: 02 posts
3. Young Professionals – II: 01 post
4. Technical Assistant: 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 21-45 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: Here, post wise educational qualification is given:
– JRF: Candidates should have completed PG, Ph.D. from the recognized university.
– Young Professional – I, II, Technical Assistant: Candidate should have completed B.Sc or M.Sc from the recognized university.
Selection Process: All the candidates will be selected based on the interview.
How to Apply?
1. First of all, visit the official site, nrcb.res.in
2. Then, read the official notification very carefully.
3. Download application form.
4. After that, fill all the details correctly.
-After that, candidates should have to go for an interview along with their application, all necessary documents on 28 to 31-05-2018 to the address given below:
ICAR – NRBC
Somarasempettai – Thogaimalai Rd,
Tamil Nadu – 639103
Important Date and Official notification
Date of interview: 28 to 31-05-2018
In order to get more details click on the link:
View Here Official Notification
So, we hope that you are now able to apply for the given posts released by NRCB Recruitment 2018.