PSDM Recruitment 2018 – Apply for various posts @ psdm.gov.in: Recently, Punjab Skill Development Mission (PSDM) has published latest notification for Project Consultant, Block Mission Manager, Block Thematic Expert, Associate Project Consultant posts. The interested candidates can apply for the given posts from the official site on or before 23rd April 2018.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the given posts after referring the important details. Here we will provide some important information such as Age limit, Education qualification etc are given.
Total Number of Posts: 31
Name of the Posts:
1. Block Mission Manager – 09 Posts
2. Project Consultant (Finance) TSA – 02 Posts
3. Block Thematic Expert (Social Mobilization) – 06 Posts
4. Block Thematic Expert (Training & Placement) – 13 Posts
5. Associate Project Consultant TSA – 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 45 years.
Here, post wise educational qualification is given below:
– For Post 1, 3, 4: Candidates should have completed MBA/B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology (IT) from the recognized university.
– For Post 2: Candidates should have completed MBA in Finance or A/ICAW from the recognized university.
-For Post 5: Candidates should have completed MBA or Post graduation in Diploma Management from the recognized university.
Selection Process: All the candidate will be selected based on the Written Test and Presentation.
Post wise Payscale
1. Block Mission Manager – Rs. 40,000/-
2. Project Consultant (Finance) TSA – Rs. 60,000/-
3. Block Thematic Expert (Social Mobilization) – Rs. 30,000/-
4. Blcok Thematic Expert (Training & Placement) – Rs. 30,000/-
5. Associate Project Consultant TSA – Rs. 35,000/-
How to Apply?
1. First of all, go to the official site, psdm.gov.in
2. Click on the “Career”.
3. You should have to read official notification very carefully.
4. Click on “Online Application Form”.
5. Fill all the correct details.
6. Click on “Submit”.
You can also apply for given posts in offline mode. Download the application form. Fill all the details carefully. After that, the candidate should have to submit their application along with all necessary documents on or before 23rd April 2018 to the address given below:
Punjab Skill Development Mission,
SCO Number. 149 – 152,
Important dates and Official Notification
Last date for Apply: 23-04-2018
In order to get more details click on the link given below:
View Here Official Notification
We hope that you are now able to apply for the given posts.